We provide you with the technological solutions that your company needs
Technological solutions are the answer to business needs for the definition and implementation of strategies and management models in the field of information and communication technologies.
At Deusto Enterprise Services, we help to improve the performance of companies through the integration and implementation of technological solutions seeking to achieve greater efficiency, through our services Outsourcing.
- Process digitization: Process digitization has been a growing trend in recent years, and more and more companies are looking for ways to improve efficiency and productivity by implementing technology solutions. From custom software design and implementation to collaborative technology tools, companies have a wide variety of options to choose from when it comes to improving their processes.
- Design and implementation of custom software: One of the most effective ways to improve business processes is through the design and implementation of custom software. This type of software is specifically designed to meet the needs of a particular company, which means that it is more efficient and effective than generic solutions that can be found on the market. In addition, custom software can be adapted as business needs change, meaning it can be kept up-to-date and relevant at all times.
- Document management solutions: Document management is an essential process for many companies, as it allows them to maintain accurate and efficient control of documentation related to their daily operations. Document management solutions enable businesses to store, share and retrieve documents quickly and efficiently, improving efficiency and reducing the time needed to perform administrative tasks.
- Enterprise resource planning: Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a tool that allows companies to integrate different processes into a single platform. This includes inventory management, billing, accounting, human resource management, and much more. By integrating these processes into a single system, companies can improve the efficiency and accuracy of their daily operations.
- Collaborative technology tools: Collaborative technology tools are essential for companies that have geographically distributed teams or working in different time zones. These tools enable real-time collaboration, improving efficiency and productivity. Some examples of collaborative tools include Slack, Trello, Asana, and Google Drive.
- Customer management systems: Customer management systems (CRMs) are tools that allow companies to manage their relationships with customers. This includes contact management, sales tracking, reporting, and more. By using a CRM, companies can improve the efficiency of their sales processes and ensure that the needs of their customers are being met.
- Security systems: Security is a crucial aspect of any company and security systems allow you to protect company data and information. Some of the most common security solutions include firewall, antivirus, backup, and data encryption. By using these solutions, companies can minimize risks and ensure their data is protected at all times.
- Virtual platforms: Virtual platforms are tools that allow companies to interact with their customers remotely. This includes conducting virtual meetings, organizing online events, creating virtual courses, and much more. With the rise of remote working and the rise of the digital economy, virtual platforms have become increasingly popular and essential for businesses that want to stay connected with their customers and employees.
- Other technological solutions: In addition to the solutions mentioned above, there are many other technological solutions that companies can use to improve their processes and increase their efficiency. Some of these solutions include data analysis, artificial intelligence, process automation, virtual and augmented reality, among many others.
Benefits of implementing technological solutions
Implementing technology solutions can provide a wide variety of benefits for businesses, including:
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Cost reduction
- Improving process accuracy and quality
- Access to real-time information
- Increased collaboration and communication
- Improved security and data protection
- Improved customer experience